onsdag den 7. oktober 2009

So it begins...

So, I have decided to document my way through the 1001 Movies you must see before you die. I got the book as a christmas-gift, and immediately decided that this was an opportunity for me to broaden my cinematic horizon.

So far this really has been my own private project, with me keeping scores in my book, but I decided that others should have the opportunity to follow me on my journey. Also, making this blog will enable me to really look back and see what I thought years ago when I watched a movie. But perhaps most importantly of all, it might put me in contact with people on the same quest as I am. This thing is very likely going to take me more than a decade to accomplish, and I look forward to recieving your comments and recommendations along the way. Also, this is my first english blog, so here´s to a fruitful cultural journey for you and me!

I will focus more on reviewing the movies than on outlining the plot, as this is meant as my supplement to the book 1001 movies.

Welcome aboard.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar